Constant change … drama … stress … Have the demands of military life become overwhelming?
You may feel powerless right now, but every challenge and sacrifice you rise above helps you grow into the person you want to be!
Are you ready to be happy in military life?
Using this practical and motivating personal guide, written by military spouse Judy Davis, you will:
- Define your role as a military spouse and tweak your expectations of military life.
- Identify situations that cause you stress and create strategies to calm chaos, deal with drama, and respond to change.
- Find ways to cut the yuck from your life, make yourself a priority, and fully embrace military life.
This book includes:
- “A Glimpse of the Life” personal stories and examples from Judy’s life
- Strategies and tips to calm chaos, flush stress, deal with drama, respond to change, and embrace military life
- Reflections and exercises to help you apply the information to your unique situation
- A guide at the back of the book to create your own personalized “Right Side Up Plan” with the tips and techniques from each chapter that you find most helpful for your life.
There is no one-size-fits-all answer to living a happier life—military or otherwise—but the exercises in this book will help you create your best plan based on your needs, your personality, and your insights. Move through the emotional side of military life with strength and joy—and land right side up!
Book Club Kits include 10 books and a discussion guide.