- This event has passed.
Caban, Davis, Hilton Participate in USAA Social Exchange Nov. 5-6, 2014
November 5, 2014 - November 6, 2014
Angela Caban, Judy Davis, and Jeremy Hilton are among the military spouse key influencers invited to USAA Headquarters in San Antonio, Texas, Nov 5-6, 2014, to attend the USAA Social Exchange 2014, USAA’s fifth annual networking conference.
The purpose of this annual event is to join a select community, military and industry influencers, to discuss how the participants can leverage their collective social networks to create shared value for military families.
Participants gain a behind-the-scenes look at how USAA strives to achieve its mission. The agenda includes:
- Meetings with key leaders and innovators at USAA.
- A tour of USAA headquarters, including its Social Exchange, innovation lab, and security center.
- Presentations and roundtable discussions about military advocacy, supplier diversity, financial readiness, disaster response, and other topics.
- Attending USAA’s annual Veterans Day ceremony, which will be recorded and aired on the Pentagon Channel.
- Exclusive networking time with this year’s guests representing military community bloggers, authors, nonprofit organizations, and veteran entrepreneurs.
Angela is a returning alumnus of the program. She is an Army National Guard wife, columnist, and founder of Homefront United Network. She was named 2013 New Jersey National Guard Spouse of the Year.
Judy is an Army wife, the author of Right Side Up: Find Your Way When Military Life Turns You Upside Down, and cofounder of Living Thru Crisis. She was named 2013 and 2014 Fort Carson Military Spouse of the Year.
Jeremy is a Navy veteran, Air Force spouse, and passionate advocate for inclusion of individuals with disabilities. In 2012, he was the first male to be selected as the national Military Spouse of the Year.
All three are coauthors of Stories Around the Table: Laughter, Wisdom, and Strength in Military Life.
All participants in the USAA conference received copies of Right Side Up and Stories Around the Table, courtesy of MilitaryFamilyBooks.com sponsors.