Circle of Catholic Women is a journal series tailored to Catholic women seeking deeper spiritual connections and life balance. Through personal journaling and group sharing, women explore prayer, rituals and traditions, relationships, spiritual role models, their values and beliefs, discernment, and more. The series is nonsequential so participants may begin with any journal in the series.
The Circle of Catholic Women program:
- encourages and inspires women to explore their spirituality and live their faith in all aspects of daily life
- fosters spiritual friendships and builds trusted circles within the parish community
- is a flexible program that complements existing adult faith formation
This companion facilitator guide is specific to Journal Two in the series. It includes:
- tips for setting up a circle program
- chapter-by-chapter discussion guides for Journal Two
- retreat ideas based on Journal Two topics.