Pavlicin-Fragnito Speaks at The Leadership Imperative Jan. 19, 2018
January 19 @ 8:00 am - 5:30 pm$325
Author and publisher Karen Pavlicin-Fragnito will speak at The Leadership Imperative: Rise to Your Purpose on Friday, January 19, 2018, at St. Catherine University, Coeur de Catherine, Rauenhorst Ballroom, 2004 Randolph Ave, St. Paul, Minnesota. Sessions run 8 AM – 3:30 PM Central, with an optional reception 3:45 – 5:30 PM.
The Leadership Imperative is an interactive leadership conference for emerging and current women leaders across industries. The day-long conference features keynote speakers, facilitated group discussion, skill-building and networking to challenge professional women to develop their leadership to the next level by connecting purpose to action.
This exclusive event has limited seats available and last year sold out quickly.
The 2018 Leadership Imperative offers three core areas to explore:
• Explore Your Purpose– Discover new ideas for finding meaning in your life and work. Expand your possibilities, and find the courage to chart a course that fulfills your personal and professional goals.
• Ignite Your Passion– Renew your focus and share ideas for putting your passion into practice. Find new ways to build your leadership competencies, expand your thinking, and put your most authentic self out into the world every day.
• Inspire Excellence– Embrace your unique skills and experiences. Identify ways to elevate your leadership by helping others find their purpose. Own your individual excellence and recognize the power of rising with others to achieve more.
Karen will lead an Explore Your Purpose session titled “Star and Storyteller.”
Session Description: If your life were a novel, how would your next chapter begin? You are the protagonist in your own story—and you’re also the storyteller! Using the framework of memorable storytelling, we’ll explore what defines you as a leading character, plot key aspects of your journey—with all its twists and self-discoveries—and begin writing your next chapter.
Karen will share the crisis point that led her to think of her own life as a novel, and how this metaphor steered her to a place where her personal and professional life intersect in a meaningful career reflective of her passions, talents, and beliefs.
Key Takeaways: You will plot milestones and dreams from your life story and career so far, and use storytelling techniques to imagine how the next few chapters of your life’s novel may unfold. With partners and small groups, you’ll engage in fun exercises to reflect on struggles and triumphs, discover your own personal mission, stretch your imagination, and raise your confidence and courage as the storyteller of your own story.
• Learn a fun way of pulling together your key talents, passions, and perspectives that form the foundation of who you are as a woman and leader, personally and professionally.
• Use a novel/storytelling metaphor to create a framework for imagining and exploring possibilities for your extraordinary life story.
• Write the beginning of your next chapter, setting yourself up to grow into the meaningful life you envision.
Karen is a successful business leader with more than 30 years in corporate and entrepreneurial business and publication management. Read more about Karen and her thoughts on leadership on The Leadership Imperative speaker page.
If you are an aspiring or seasoned female leader, rise to your purpose by attending the 2018 Leadership Imperative conference. Limited spots available. Register at Leadership Imperative.org.
Ticket price: $325 general public, $275 graduate students and St. Catherine University alumnae, and $275 faculty and staff of St. Catherine University.
For questions or assistance with registering, contact The Leadership Imperative team.