Created especially for readers of the book Sacred Spaces: My Journey to the Heart of Military Marriage by Corie Weathers, the Sacred Spaces Discussion Guide will help you:
- Identify the unshared sacred spaces in your marriage.
- Leverage empathy to hear and understand your spouse’s stories and communicate your own more effectively.
- Create more shared sacred spaces with your spouse.
You are welcome to print these guides for free from this page, or you may purchase printed guides for your discussion group.
Getting Started Guide
Book clubs, church small groups, and discussion groups are a valuable way to foster friendships, share ideas, and create a sense of community. Whether you are in an existing group or creating a new one, in this Getting Started Guide you’ll find suggestions for reading and discussing Sacred Spaces by Corie Weathers in a group setting.
This Discussion Guide includes a letter from author Corie Weathers, introducing sacred spaces in marriage, and a seventeen-page discussion guide with questions for military spouses, service members, and couples. As a couple, you can follow the discussion guide verbally together, or you can write down your thoughts individually then discuss your answers together. Includes lined space for individuals and couples to write their thoughts and answers to questions or capture additional thoughts during group discussions. Each chapter also includes a suggested activity to create shared sacred spaces.
Book Club Kits
Conveniently packaged for small group discussions, the Sacred Spaced Book Club Kit includes:
- 10 paperback copies of Sacred Spaces
- 1 Getting Started Guide for facilitators
- 1 Discussion Guide, with a letter from the author and 17-page discussion guide with questions for military spouses, service members, and couples
Optional: You may also purchase additional printed Sacred Spaces Discussion Guides in packs of 10, 20, or 50 guides.